2015年2月7日星期六

vocabulary-9

I had a brief conversation with my mother last night,because I was too tired to talk.
                            I really appreciate ballet dancers,they are pretty graceful!
By the government's authority,Luna had to close her restaurant,because there is a customer accused her restaurant of using bad material.However Luna' husband wanted to help Luna,he intend to bribe that customer with money,but Luna refused that.Luna didn't want her husband to be involved in this situation.


  Root tree vectorEverything has one's root,trees have their strong root,and my strong roots are my parents.I can usually seek help with my parents,even though how old I am .


The yacht turned in time,otherwise it will knock into immense wall of ice.
           

                                   
                         The water is clear and plenty of fish are visible.
  

6 条评论:

  1. Nice job Suki. Please change the template to English.

    回复删除
  2. " swan lake " is one of the famous classical ballets. I love it soooo much

    回复删除
  3. Thoes pictures are very good examples!!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. I agree. The pictures are very good examples and the sentences are almost perfect.

      删除