2015年2月16日星期一

vocabulary-10

The snow is very severe,and almost all the people scatter to different places.
I had a wound when I was cutting an apple and talking with my friend.I won't do that any more.
I am deeply affected by BIGBANG,which is very popular and their songs are pretty great.There was a book that had published
IPHONE6 is very thin,it's easy to crush it!!
China export many products,China is a big world factory.
Mary looked at Jim and felt the instant spark of connection she had only experienced once before.
If a couple is going to get marry,they will declare that they will love each other forever.
I have a necklace,which is very precious for me,because the necklace was belong to my grandmother and she passed away...
One of the famous writer named Jinming Guo,his novel became a best seller and several firms offered to publish for him.

2 条评论:

  1. I love, love, love BIG BANG and watch it every night. Thank you for the Valentines Day candy.

    回复删除
  2. Big Bang.........gosh........

    回复删除