2015年2月5日星期四

Vocabulary--8

Students should focus on their study…but some students don't.They will be interested in others.But I don't think it is bad. Maybe they really don't like study.Maybe they have some special goals.I won't prejudice people that they aren't good at studying.My parents are merciful,but they always make a comment about my study.They told me that I should study hard,otherwise,I can not find a good job.Before I came to America,I really neglected my study.But now,I have changed.


I like walking on the broad stress.I don't like narrow way.
If I feel angry,I will tear paper to let out steam!
My sister is effective on me,she studies very hard,it will remind me to study hard!



This is my favorite scene in TITANIC.So romantic!

1 条评论:

  1. Maybe they really don't like study.Maybe they have some special goals.
    U can add a "or" between the 2 sentences.
    I think its gonna be better.

    回复删除