2015年2月22日星期日

vocabulary-13

Even though Kat said she won't go to the date,I assume that finally she will join us.
Many high schools bar students from using mobil phones in school,but there are still many students do.
Andrew stole his friend's wallet ,after that he felt guilty because of his conscience,so he returned the wallet to his friend.
If my friend who always deceive me,I will fell unhappy,maybe I won't make friend to he any more.
My father likes watches very much,the watches are displayed in his room.
If I don't have enough time to go shopping and I still have many things to buy,I will make a list and I won't omit something.
Jessie qualified the competition,and she was successful in one part of it and go on the next stage.
My father is always solemn,but sometimes he is funny because of his jokes.
There was a traffic accident last night,and now the policemen are making a thorough investigation.
Senior officials will be discussing how the volume of sales might be reduced.

1 条评论: