2015年2月18日星期三

vocabulary-11

Last weekend , I acquired many things in Mercy's,I had some clothes and I had a  good lunch.
What we need to do is that produce more,consume less because of the limited insource.
A humble person in not proud and does not believe that they are better than other.
Discipline in the quality of being able to behave and work in a controlled way which involves obeying particular rules or standards.
I still remember that last year my friend dared me to bungee together,finally she did it,but I did not.
Sam feels bitter because his wife left him without a word.
when I want to buy clothes,I will inspect it again and again before I pay it.
Apple yielded many good products,and there many people use it.
jay invited me whether I participate a piano club,I refuse him because I have not ever learned it.
These tablets will do nothing to remedy my sore throat.

2 条评论:

  1. Why didn't you try to bungee?? It's wonderful....If you get one more chance to do that, you should bungee!!

    回复删除